• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Panthers are full of themselves"

pantherclaw

Eskin is one of the least liked people in the entire football media. This is a tweet from a guy who actually works for the Giants organization and was sent on Sunday. You have to be a special brand of terrible for a team to not care that one its employees says this about you publicly.

My annual reminder on my trip to Philly: @howardeskin is an asshole. God bless America. Only in this country does that guy have a job.

It would have been at least somewhat interesting to hear him explain what he based that comment on.

But "they're full of themselves because I, the Marc James of Philadelphia, said so." is just idiotic rambling.

if we're just making poo up, here we go:

Philly is going to lose because Chip Kelly is a dick and has lost the locker room, and the team has lost all confidence because Sam Bradford is as gay as a left handed Frech trombone.

exactly. 

He was asked to defend his opinion that the Eagles will win the division, so he started going through the rest of their schedule, stating that the Eagles will win this Sunday cause the Panthers are full of themselves. 

He then went through the rest of their schedule. I didn't even know who the guy was. I just knew i wanted to share this gem with the huddle. I had to rewind the DVR so I could get his name, and Google him, since I didn't know what brand of douche he was

exactly. 

He was asked to defend his opinion that the Eagles will win the division, so he started going through the rest of their schedule, stating that the Eagles will win this Sunday cause the Panthers are full of themselves. 

He then went through the rest of their schedule. I didn't even know who the guy was. I just knew i wanted to share this gem with the huddle. I had to rewind the DVR so I could get his name, and Google him, since I didn't know what brand of douche he was

How 'bout a used douche?!?!?

9k=

Archived