• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina's defense says its ready to pick up the tempo

Sultan33g

Good article, I read one similar to it on another website and I think the thing that stands out is that the leaders of the defense are ready to go which should trickle down to everyone. One thing that does get annoying after a while is the whole allowed 30 points in the last 7 games last year. Well here is what's important, we were 5-2 during that stretch and we played some of the best offensive teams in the league. Falcons, Saints, Packers, Broncos (last year), and Giants, I wish people would get over that. As long as we score more points than we give up that's the only stat that matters.

You can’t blame fans if they’re a little skeptical and prefer to take a wait-and-see approach, especially given the questions marks at defensive tackle where Louis Leonard and Sunny Harris were brought in to replace Kemoeatu.

It’s been awhile since the defense allowed them to stand and cheer for the Panthers. They steadily declined late last season, going from allowing fewer than 15 points per game through the first nine games to 28 per game over the final seven.

Don't they know we'll get in trouble with security for that???

Archived