• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers Trade Vernon Davis to Denver

chknwing

18 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

We already used a late draft pick to bring in an aging vet with Jared allen, we can only do that so many times.  I want to win this year, but I also don't want to mortgage our future on a flyer, that would be a Hurneyesque move.

Us and the Broncos have a great defense. Broncos trade to help their offense, while we trade to help the defense. I still think though we can pull off a good trade to get Cam another weapon at WR.

People keep talking about the future. Well, this year is our future. This is that moment we've been waiting for. We are undefeated at 6-0. If there ever was a time to go all in to make that Super Bowl push even stronger, it's right now. I'm not saying throw out high draft picks, but we should push a little harder to put us over the top.

Some people crack me up...who the fug cares if hes on the down side of his career lol...fugin 6th round pick...completely worth it at every possible level.

Smitty is/was on his last leg too but guess what mofos...good players can still play just seemingly at an increase risk of injury and as time goes along and surgeries/medicine improves like it has been over the last 15+ years...people will be playing longer than they used to. Also HGH and PrP therapy are working wonders for people and will become common place(had some of my hip regenerated over the last 2 years with PrP injections)

Archived