• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of the things I am most excited about for Sunday is sticking it to Pep

Hotsauce

Ever since the messy exit of Julius Peppers, every time we have faced him, he plays his best football against us. I specifically remember his first game against the Panthers as a Bear, he played lights out.  Remember him shushing the crowd after an interception?

I don't know our record against him, but have we ever beaten him?

Anyway, not to derail my own thread but I know football is a business and he didn't want to be here, I just thought the way he left town was pretty crappy.  I'm sure there was mistakes made on both sides of the negotiations, but a lot of his fans were pretty upset none the less.  He will go down as one of the best defensive Panthers ever. 

Anyway, if the Panthers win this game, for me and I know many of you, bearing Pep will be extra icing on the cake.

keep pounding

image.jpeg

image.png

3 minutes ago, CarolinaXblue said:

They wouldn't give Peppers the money he wanted, I think he wanted to stay though. Until he realized he wasn't gonna get the money, then he definitely got pissed off.

I'm pretty sure it's the complete opposite actually. Marty Hurney made him an offer to be the highest paid DE in the league..

Don't really care anymore. Remember he was about to come back here last year before the packers swooped in. It's too bad now, he would be huge for us.

its gonna be a lot more of a pain in the ass to play hardy. Peppers may have been motivated to beat us, but I worry that hardy, who is crazy, will have worse intentions against Cam.

Peppers is irrelevant at this point  

I'm more excited about the possibility of going 8-0 for the first time in franchise history, gaining a leg up for home field advantage in the playoffs, and cementing ourselves as the best team in the NFC. 

1 minute ago, Hotsauce said:

Lol wut.

Holding on to grudges is non productive unless you enjoy being angry and feeling like a victim. If "sticking it to Pep" is your #1 motivation for watching the game, I think your priorities are out of whack.

Archived