• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Color Rush Uniforms

SgtJoo

4 hours ago, Montsta said:

I haven't seen the blue smurf ones yet obviously, and it's just one man's opinion, but I think they should have done something like this Steve Smith Storm Jersey I bought like 8 years ago. 

image.png

That's fresh as fug

5 hours ago, Montsta said:

I haven't seen the blue smurf ones yet obviously, and it's just one man's opinion, but I think they should have done something like this Steve Smith Storm Jersey I bought like 8 years ago. 

image.png

That would've been pretty awesome, alas, we'll look like the smurfs come Thanksgiving.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎39‎:‎02‎, Khyber53 said:

This may be the dumbest thing the NFL has agreed to do. Tonight's game looks like Santa's workshop is having a scrimmage. 

WTF is this? It's like frikkin' Tecmo Bowl out there. Did the same people who designed this also book Madonna and Katy Perry to do the Super Bowl halftime shows? Will this be sponsored as the My Little Pony Color Rush Thursday Night games????

Blech!

Pie for My Little Pony reference.  As a father of a 4 year old girl, I appreciate it.

It's one fuging game folks. We trot out in those tired white jerseys like 80 million times a season. I like them but I'm already sick of seeing them this year with how many times they like to use them. I'm looking forward to how the color rush uniform is going to look. Our electric blue is probably the best team unique color in the entire league and it's going to be highlighted in this game.

17 hours ago, Montsta said:

image.png

I was totally cool with the all blue thing until you posted this, now I think this + silver pants and our already silver helmet would have looked much better.

Archived