• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Gets Choked By Security, Thrown Out Of Game For “Cheering”

panik

7 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Just spoke to my buddy who sat two rows behind this guy (you can hear my friend yelling in the first video). He said the guy was with him mom at the game. He was starting "keep pounding" chants most of the game because there were a ton of Panthers fans in that section (145). At the end of the game he held up a sign that said 11-0. That's when the security came down and made him leave. 

That's what really happened.

Idk man MadHatter knows a guy who knows a guy who says the douchbag security guard was in the right

There is a lot of emotion that goes into these games as fans...a security guard should always be professional and keep there emotions in check period...now I do have to say this, if it was the other way around and somebody was teasing me, I might bring it to another level, just saying.

I'd say this account sums it up-

"This was actually my section!!! You can see me once or twice as the camera cycles around. The guy had not done anything and an upset cowboy fan called the security number "because she wanted to mess with him" Then this all happened and caused a big scuffle. The event security eventually got him out but by then the police were there. The head officer came down and looked at everyones phones and admitted the event guard screwed up and that nothing was going to happen to him. Other than that one douche that called, the rest of the cowboy fans actually came to his defense."

"...  all officers who provide security at AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park and Six Flags Over Texas take an online course that teaches “the Arlington way” of treating the public."

It doesn't say they have to take a test and pass it though. Maybe "the Arlington way" includes using choke holds.

Archived