• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inca Rising: the decline and fall of the new orleans saints

PhillyB

12 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

what time is the game? NFL.com says 4:30 yet I keep hearing 3:30 from other places 

4:30. it makes me edgy too.

but... this team has broken all its past barriers, winning in primetime on monday night, on sunday night, on the west coast, against seattle, against green bay, in absence of stars, after a bye.

fug it, saints are gonna die like the rest.

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

4:30. it makes me edgy too.

but... this team has broken all its past barriers, winning in primetime on monday night, on sunday night, on the west coast, against seattle, against green bay, in absence of stars, after a bye.

fug it, saints are gonna die like the rest.

Yeah, it's been a season to be very proud of so far, no doubt.

With a win on Sunday, we clinch the NFC South, if what I've read is correct. I would imagine that the players have to know this as well.

Didn't we clinch the division last year with a big win in Atlanta last season? I'm not putting anything past the Saints, it's still a division rivalry regardless of how bad they may look, but our boys know what is at stake. Right now the Saints are up next, and the players want the W, and that division title again.

• Pie 1

Since there's no gameday thread yet (Ahem...!) I'll just post this here.

We're the only team that can clinch our division and/or a playoff spot today based on our own play - i.e. not needing help from other teams.  Sweet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592534/article/nfl-playoff-scenarios-for-week-13

I'll also throw in my prediction here:  Panthers 35 - Aints 21