• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All hope isnt lost... must read

PantherBrew

12-4 doesnt mean ish when you lose your first playoff game..if only we had that 2010 first round pick back...this is going to be a long fuc*ing season

Without the 12-4 we wouldn't have made it to that playoff game. So, yes, 12-4 does mean "ish".

Please people, stop with the "sign Garcia" crap. He's a West Coast QB. He stunk up the place in Cleveland because they are not a West Coast offense. He would do the same thing here. Stop!

Just pointing out a couple of things.

Without the 12-4 we wouldn't have made it to that playoff game. So, yes, 12-4 does mean "ish".

Please people, stop with the "sign Garcia" crap. He's a West Coast QB. He stunk up the place in Cleveland because they are not a West Coast offense. He would do the same thing here. Stop!

Just pointing out a couple of things.

not saying to sign garcia..we just need to move in another direction..

Re-training? So how long was the offseason? You know, mini-camp, training camp, preseason games. Fine if you want to use sales as an example, then in his last performance he took my #1 customer(NFL playoffs) and completely pissed away and destroyed that account.

So, do you in fact own a business? Just wondering because if this is the way you do business I would like to submit a resume for your consideration.

If you think the Panthers are out of the playoffs by being 0-1 then you truly are a F**king Moron.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it?

Regardless, I did not think we had a playoff caliber team before that game. My prediction was 7-9, especially considering our SOS. So, if you still want to be a homer and consider this a playoff caliber squad, continue to do so. You are only going to disappoint yourself.

If you think the Panthers are out of the playoffs by being 0-1 then you truly are a F**king Moron.

yea dude we r so beest we got an awsome QB in jake hes the man and we have awesome pass protection bro and we have amazing pass rush mcnabb was so scared and matt ryan is going to have such a hard time throwing on us cuz our secondary is beest bro

No, sir, I think you are the moron if you think this team is going to be great after getting blown out in WEEK ONE AT HOME.

If Jake screws up again next week you have to go with Moore. Matt provides the spark that could get the offense rolling if Jake can't do it. He honestly could probably use some time on the bench and work on his game. His job has been locked and secure for the past 6 years and I think it has made him worse off because of it. If anything Jake is a hell of a back up and if Matt doesn't work out I guarantee Jake would come out firing again for this team. The Panthers and Matt Moore deserve the opportunity together, if all else fails then you go with Jake. And Delhomme is a competitor if he rides the bench he will get better.

Hidden

Jake throws some of the dumbest passes I've ever seen. Maybe he's watched too much Favre tape, but Favre can do that because he has made so many other great passes. What it comes down to is 11 turnovers in 2 games. Granted, the Eagles have a great defense but what gives? With all the stars we have on our team, there is NO reason we should make the playoffs. The last two games have been singlehandedly lost and Smith/Peppers/Williams, and more surely don't want to see more of this. You saw Steve Smith's face during the Arizona rout last year, right? Start Moore, give him an opportunity to take over this team!

Jake throws some of the dumbest passes I've ever seen. Maybe he's watched too much Favre tape, but Favre can do that because he has made so many other great passes. What it comes down to is 11 turnovers in 2 games. Granted, the Eagles have a great defense but what gives? With all the stars we have on our team, there is NO reason we shouldn't make the playoffs. The last two games have been singlehandedly lost and Smith/Peppers/Williams, and more surely don't want to see more of this. You saw Steve Smith's face during the Arizona rout last year, right? Start Moore, give him an opportunity to take over this team!

Archived