• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings @ Cardinals TNF Thread

The Huddler

Just now, Hoenheim said:

So where's that superior cardinals defense?

I hope the vikings blow the cardinals into next week so people can stop sucking them off trying to say they're better than the panthers

If they Cards lose, the new #1 of the NFC will be the Seahawks or some poo lol

I was watching NFLNetwork earlier, and they were talking about how the Cardinals have this tiny little linebacker, Deon Buchanon, he's like 6'1, 210lbs. Safety converted to LB, much like Thomas Davis. Except he can't tackle like Thomas Davis yet. He's really good in coverage, and they scheme him so, but big strong running backs, running it up the gut seem like they're gonna explode the poor guy.

Just now, panik said:

If they Cards lose, the new #1 of the NFC will be the Seahawks or some poo lol

"but but the seahawks weren't at full strength when they played the panthers earlier in the season. They'd totally beat the panthers 40-0 now that they're on a roll" - said way too many idiot fans of other teams

Just now, Hoenheim said:

"but but the seahawks weren't at full strength when they played the panthers earlier in the season. They'd totally beat the panthers 40-0 now that they're on a roll" - said way too many idiot fans of other teams

Yeah, I had to stop reading Facebook comments to avoid getting into fights lol.

Archived