• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tailgating?

Sim1saint

I've been a Panther's fan for quite sometime, and this Sunday against the lowly Falcons, is my first chance to make it to a game, I'm bringing a lady friend and was wondering what there is to do pregame. I'm used to the college games, but since there isn't really a parking lot for tailgating, I'm not really sure what to do to prep for the game.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

1 hour ago, Sim1saint said:

I've been a Panther's fan for quite sometime, and this Sunday against the lowly Falcons, is my first chance to make it to a game, I'm bringing a lady friend and was wondering what there is to do pregame. I'm used to the college games, but since there isn't really a parking lot for tailgating, I'm not really sure what to do to prep for the game.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Enjoy the Riot tailgate......it's a blast.

PS.....something about you're user name just doesn't look right.

33 minutes ago, toldozer said:
9 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

@RoaringRiot  It may be a good idea to pin the information, maps, etc at the top of your subforum so they're easy to find.

I know my about the user name, saint just happens to be the translation of my name in english, and appreciate the info, i got it saved on computer

9 hours ago, crowntownpanther said:

Tailgate is run by @RoaringRiot across from cans:recycled near Draught.  Just bring some beers and join the party.  

We aren't doing Cans:Recycled this year. It's definitely not at Draught 

edit: we also provide all the beers at our tailgate party. We actually can't have anyone bring outside beers in because of the permits that we had to get after (unnamed bar close to our tailgate) called the ALE on us.

Archived