• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Panthers *sign* AJ Feeley

Sam Mills Fan

Moore better than Feeley? Check.

Delhomme better than Feeley? Check.

Delhomme better than Moore? Check.

Moore Lovers just as annoying as Jake Lovers? Check.

Face it, we don't have a great QB, haven't ever had one, and right now have no plans of getting one. Jake is our best option for our current system, and after seeing his last two real games...that's damn scary.

I don't know how caps and contracts work, but I'd imagine if we cut Jake after the season we'd get ruined cap wise. I'd also imagine there isn't a team out there that will take his contract off our hands.

Here's to a solid QB draft pick next season! Oh yeah, we don't have a first rounder. Blast!

Jake WILL have a better game in Atlanta though.

You need to trade peppers straight up for a good QB. He is going to walk next year and you will get nothing for him. You can't get a QB next year because you keep trading away your #1 draft picks and now you have to lie in the bed you made! That is your only option. Or stay with Jake for two more years................damn!

Face it, we don't have a great QB, haven't ever had one, and right now have no plans of getting one. Jake is our best option for our current system, and after seeing his last two real games...that's damn scary.

I don't know how caps and contracts work, but I'd imagine if we cut Jake after the season we'd get ruined cap wise. I'd also imagine there isn't a team out there that will take his contract off our hands.

Here's to a solid QB draft pick next season! Oh yeah, we don't have a first rounder. Blast!

based on what Moore has done as a starter and given a legit shot at a game....I don't know if you can really say Delhomme is a better option at this point. Is Moore great? No. You don't need a great QB in this offense though.....just one won't bend the team over.

I could be wrong, but if there's no cap in 2010, I don't think there would be a penalty...

Why all the hate for A.J Feeley? He's as good as anybody else out there right now. It's not like we can sign Tom Brady just because we like him better.

Because Feeley sucks and doesnt make this team better. He's just another guy to hold a clipboard. We had opportunities to go after guys who could help us in the offseason, but our pride got the best of us. We're about to be the proudest losing team this side of the Mississippi because of it.

Archived