• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're the heels of the NFL now

Ruff

There was a time when we were considered the good ol' boys of the NFL, with mild fans and pleasant weather. It was an image we couldn't shake. 

Now? Now we're the villains. Fans of every team hates us. Our QB is the star of the NFL. Our linebackers will beat the ever living poo out of you. Our DBs are always in your face. We are undefeated. 

We're LeBron James when he took his talents to South Beach and dominated the NBA. We're the Raiders of the '70s, ready to punch you in the mouth until you submit. 

I don't see it that way.  Most fans from other teams actually really like us, seem to think we play football the 'right way' and love Cam.  Outside of other NFCS fans, I've not met anyone that really, really hates us.  I've got some buddies from Seattle that love us and hope that if they don't win this year, we do. 

2 minutes ago, Dex said:

I'm talking about the real world. Real conversations etc. Not a bunch of idiots and trolls.

I would have to agree. All the new Panthers fans running around everywhere would more than indicate this.

People talking poo about football teams/players online is definitely not limited to the Panthers. You go to any article about any NFL team and there are at least a few people dogging the team in question related to the article. That's just the way it goes on the interwebs.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

I would have to agree. All the new Panthers fans running around everywhere would more than indicate this.

People talking poo about football teams/players online is definitely not limited to the Panthers. You go to any article about any NFL team and there are at least a few people dogging the team in question related to the article. That's just the way it goes on the interwebs.

Shhh break Ruff in gently. He not yet knows the ways of the internets.

13 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I don't see it that way.  Most fans from other teams actually really like us, seem to think we play football the 'right way' and love Cam.  Outside of other NFCS fans, I've not met anyone that really, really hates us.  I've got some buddies from Seattle that love us and hope that if they don't win this year, we do. 

Idk what your smoking most people can't stand us they are just forced to respect us now because you can't deny our record and 18 game win streak.

Archived