• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arians looking like a genius tanking for the 2 seed..

PanthersUnited

2 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

As a cardinals fan I can tell you we didn't tank because we where afraid of the Seahawks. we just played terrible.  we pulled alot of guys at half as well.

this is the playoffs you eventually have to play a tough team so this idea of tanking for any reason is just stupid.

Take him back to the cardinals forum with you.  Please.  

6 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Take him back to the cardinals forum with you.  Please.  

I've been nothing but cool to you guys and I just like talking football but.... yeah im thinking the same cuz a lot of you guys just want to tell me to leave. if you want to talk football you guys are welcome on our board.

Just now, cardinal_Ven said:

I've been nothing but cool to you guys and I just like talking football but.... yeah im thinking the same cuz a lot of you guys just want to tell me to leave. if you want to talk football you guys are welcome on our board.

sorry i just realized i misinterpreted your message

7 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

Don't let'em get to you, we have plenty of other fans, but you will need to have a thick skin here.

8 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I have to give to you @PanthersUnited each week you pull the same poo and each week these dummies give you the attention you so desire....

I don't want attention. I am as big a fan as anyone on this board. I just think that Arians is a smarter coach than Coach Rivera by purposely placing himself away from the Seahawks who he know was going to win. If Rivera had thought of this he would have thought of a good idea and we would not have to face them and lose in the divisional round. Arians will win coacher of the year.

10 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

No haha.  I didn't mean for you to leave.  I just wanted you to take PU away 

Poor logic.  No matter what they are going to have to beat us or Seattle to advance to the super bowl.  I assure you that coach Arian's didn't tank.  Athletes and coaches don't run scared like some in our or Arizona's or Seattle's fan Base.

Archived