• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I would rather play Seattle than Green Bay

Ruff

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

What has been our record against the Wilson led Seahawks again?  

We have one last minute win, the rest of our games have been losses.

To act like Seattle isn't a real threat is foolish.

1-0 with this team ;).

I agree, no divisional round play off team are bad and yes we could very well lose. Still, we are the better team and they don't have the weapons to expose our largest weakness (like green bay do). 

14 hours ago, IGSaint said:

Can we stop with the who would you rather face? Stop acting like scared babies. It doesn't matter who is infront of us, we are stomping them. 

it's a message board, there is no stopping whack threads or posts. hey if u want real bad, go make fun of other teams sounds fun eh?

4 hours ago, TheRed said:

I'm not sure what kind of impression you are under from my post.

My point was merely that regardless of the fragile egos of some around here, Wilson is indeed a legitimate threat. We can certainly beat the Seahawks, and we should, but don't expect them to be a pushover. It's going to be a hard fought game. These teams know each other well.

I agree with you that they are FAR from a pushover.  They are a very dangerous team....almost as much from their seemingly endless luck as from their talent.

It will be a hard fought game....I still think we win by 2 scores.

31-17 Panthers

Rather face the Packers. Rodgers has a little of David Carr syndrome right now, seeing ghosts and hearing footsteps. Pressure him early and he will start throwing it away in a hurry all game. Add that to the fact that they have no running game and a mediocre defense and I would see a blowout win for us against them. But it doesn't matter, there are no gimme wins in the playoffs, and if our guys prepare and ball out on Sunday, I'm confident we can win the game.

Archived