• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

The Panthers and more specifically the Huddle are a big part of how I ended up with my lovely wife.  We're raising our 2 kids to be die hard Panther fans and it would make our year to be at this game. 

I could bust out some Huddle history and further make a case but if it's truly random it won't matter. Except for my wife being a Huddle kitten, I was there for MPF's bewb flash, and for crying out loud Jeremy you're responsible for my wife and MPF making out not once, but twice at the same tailgate. 

Please? 

Converted my 2 younger brother-in-laws from the evil clutches of my father-in-laws' instilled retarded love of the Cowboys to Panthers Nation this year alone.  Had them both wearing Panthers gear at Thanksgiving & Christmas just to troll my father-in-law.

Other than defeating ISIS, finding a cure for CTE, or magically reattaching Ciara's hymen, I don't know what more I could have done for mankind in 2015.

In all seriousness, I would love the opportunity to go support the Panthers on this magical season, and the field passes would be a dream come true.  It's awesome that you are doing this.

Image result for carolina panthers memes

I have to think that my chances with this contest are better than the Powerball!! Haha

I'm a huge Panthers fan ever since Cam came to the team from Auburn(my college team). I moved to the Carolinas shortly after and have loved watching every game since! I have not yet been to a game, and can't imagine a better setting to start!

Love this TEAM! Love this forum (even though I'm a lurker). Can't wait to see our guys quiet the skeptics against the Seahawks! 

Keep Pounding all the way to Super Bowl 50!

1 minute ago, Keith Chapman said:

Very passionate Panthers Fan!

also my son's 10th Birthday!!,

Family leaves the house when i'm watching Panthers game (I get animated).

I don't want them to have to leave on my sons birthday- would rather take him to the game!!! I behave better at the stadium!

Aaaand right on queue.

Archived