• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis and Landon Johnson at my work today.

Kingpatecu

My work is doing our annual United Way donation campaign. The United Way brought in TD and LJ to sign autographs.

Talked to Davis for a little bit, everytime I've had the chance to talk to him he has been the most down to earth guy. We talked a little bit ab the game ane he said that he feels like he see's the game better now. He said his first few years he was just using his speed to make up ground to make tackles but now is able to predict what type of play is being run and where the ball was going.

I told him I thought he was going to have a breakout yr and he agreed and said it was his time.

I don't really understand these "breakout year" thing... isn't 110+ tackles, 3,5 Sacks, some Forced Fumbles and being the hardest hitter on the team something like a breakout year?

To me it is but I was talking on more of a national level. You don't hear much about Davis on the Panther D. Its all about Beason and Peppers, which they have earned but I think after this season we'll be hearing alot about Davis.

Archived