• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, CRA said:

End of the day....I think homefield will be the ultimate difference maker.

Arians got his ass kicked (then foolishly claimed he had no intention of playing for it to begin with and Cards and fans were desperate enough to buy into that bologna).  Carolina wiped the floor with Tampa bc it was important.  AZ and Palmer haven't looked good for a couple games now and I think when you look back that week will be the key.

tomorrow will show why it matters IMO.  I'd give AZ the edge in AZ in this one.  Think our homefield aids us in defending them and we do what we do on both sides.

Yeah, I don't believe for a second that Arizona didn't want homefield.  That's a total bullshit excuse for getting blown out in the last game of the season 

On 1/23/2016 at 7:05 PM, cardinal_Ven said:

as a cardinals fan I can say I haven't been this amped up for a game in a long time. I know both sides when it comes to the fans are feeling confident and good about there squad.... but this is going to be one amazing game.  I think both teams can win. both teams have advantages and disadvantages. the thing that worries me is i think this comes down to the running game and the panthers are the better team in that regard. but... but. David Johnson if he can get going is a beast.

I think the running game could be a big factor but I think this game really boils down to two things:

Which Carson Palmer shows up tomorrow? If it's the same one as last week, the Panthers win this. If not, it could go either way.

Second, does our defensive line get consistent pressure? If so, I believe that will cause the Palmer of last week to show up and we win. If not, we could be in for a long day.

On 1/21/2016 at 11:55 AM, pantherj said:

So it turns out the Cardinal fans are pretty knowledgeable and reasonable based on this small sample of information.

The Cardinals simply don't have the personnel to stop our viciously brutal rushing attack. They are built for speed, and we're built to maul and open rushing lanes for Stewart, Cam, and Tolbert. When we win at the los they will be in deep poo. Here is what is going to happen. They will load the box to try and stop the run. Cam will be given favorable pass coverage to throw to our WRs. If he's on target, we win. If plays sporadic, then the outcome depends on if our defense fugs up Palmer or not. I love our chances. Star and Short are going to push into that pocket and cause hell.  

He's on target!