• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quarterbacks we can afford?

Panther_Fan

Chris Simms shouldn't have a high price tag. I think he deserves a shot as a starter. Look at how well he was doing when he was injured in the game against us. He played most of that game hurt and had the bucs winning. So the dude has the heart of a lion and shown great leadership ability.

You think there might be reason for trade talks to get him without giving up alot?

I do not think his spleen removement would be an issue. Its would be the ability to perform under our offense. i do not always agree with giving up alot for another good quarterback in the league because you do not know how they will do under another system. also we cant afford any really good quarterbacks.

when is McNabbs contract up? Philly wants rid of him eventually, if they find a replacement(Vick)

Since when is the organization of Philly ready to give him up? I would imagine Andy Reid is pretty high on McNabb. I imagine they cut him loose when his football career is over.

However, there certainly are a group of McNabb haters just like there are Jake haters in Charlotte.

Since when is the organization of Philly ready to give him up? I would imagine Andy Reid is pretty high on McNabb. I imagine they cut him loose when his football career is over.

However, there certainly are a group of McNabb haters just like there are Jake haters in Charlotte.

I hate mcNabb, though I'm willing to push that hate aside if he's the best we can get. I admit he is a good QB when he wants to be, much better than Jake.

Had the thought after listening to the football guy on 610AM(from Profootballtalk.com ?) on way to work this morning. He's reading the Eagles taking Garcia, with all the love the fans have for him in Philly, along with Vick, as the Eagles possibly wanting to find a replacement and as soon as they find one they dump McNabb. bad blood there or something.

Archived