• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm happiest most for Jared Allen and Braylon Beam.

CarolinaCoolin

This wasn't a thread to undermine TD or what he's meant to the team. That went with out saying. Everyone should be happy for TD. I just wanted to highlight some of the other cool stories are team has created on its magical run and discuss what other storylines are out there like Ron and the passing of his brother etc.

Trading for Allen and him getting to go all out on a SB run is amazing. Just thought that was cool.

3 hours ago, Clicheking said:

So the guy who's been here 3 months....not the 11 year vet, who's embodies everything about being a Panther, when everyone told him his was done, and all he asked for was one more chance to prove himself. The WPMOY  who's gonna have a statue in front of the stadium sometime soon....hmmmm interesting

lol i don't get it.  the 2 names the OP listed, one isn't on the team, hell, doesn't even play football and the other was brought over in free agency THIS year because of injuries.  I'm not saying they are unworthy or whatever the point of this thread is.  But how does Thomas Davis not immediately the first person everyone thinks of here?

Just now, Dick the Butcher said:

lol i don't get it.  the 2 names the OP listed, one isn't on the team, hell, doesn't even play football and the other was brought over in free agency THIS year because of injuries.  I'm not saying they are unworthy or whatever the point of this thread is.  But how does Thomas Davis not immediately the first person everyone thinks of here?

Because Thomas Davis will be actually playing to win it for those guys?

Braylon Beam? Seriously? That's comparing apples to oranges. Plenty of other very sick kids or kids in very tough situations that are nameless that are experiencing just as much joy out of this playoff run than he is. I think Braylon is great, but people focus in on this one kid like he's the only kid out there rooting for the Panthers with major, major problems.

This has been your dick post of the evening.

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Braylon Beam? Seriously? That's comparing apples to oranges. Plenty of other very sick kids or kids in very tough situations that are nameless that are experiencing just as much joy out of this playoff run than he is. I think Braylon is great, but people focus in on this one kid like he's the only kid out there rooting for the Panthers with major, major problems.

This has been your dick post of the evening.

He symbolizes the keep pounding motto and the team loves him.  Of course there are other kids similar but braylon is part of this team and this season now.  My 2 cents.

12 minutes ago, w280sax said:

He symbolizes the keep pounding motto and the team loves him.  Of course there are other kids similar but braylon is part of this team and this season now.  My 2 cents.

He's great! It's hard to post about this without making it seem like I want him bumped back. I just wish some sick kids I know that are Panthers fans got bumped forward too. Multiple Ellen and ESPN features, tickets and field passes to all home games plus the Super Bowl....I don't know. Just wish all of that stuff could have been spread around a little more. Again, I really hope no one interprets this as anti-Braylon Beam. It's pro-everyone else too.

Archived