• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm happiest most for Jared Allen and Braylon Beam.

CarolinaCoolin

Don't get me wrong. Every person in this organization deserves to be here and have their chance to win the Super Bowl that goes without saying.

But something about the story lines of these two people bring real joy to my heart. Jared Allen for how he played the game and wanted this as bad as anyone. Just like TD, CJ, and Kalil deserve it after playing their careers the right way.

and for Braylon, how many kids with that illness get promised their team will go out in win the Super Bowl for them and then that team actually goes out and makes the Super Bowl? For a kid battling, willing himself against cancer. That's one of the sweeter storylines and I couldn't be more happy for the team and for us as fans to get to enjoy the ride they've brought us on.

what story lines or players are you especially happy for getting their shot? 

So the guy who's been here 3 months....not the 11 year vet, who's embodies everything about being a Panther, when everyone told him his was done, and all he asked for was one more chance to prove himself. The WPMOY  who's gonna have a statue in front of the stadium sometime soon....hmmmm interesting

1 hour ago, LUUUUUKE said:

Why must it always be a competition for who deserves it more?

Cant we just be happy for the entire organization from top to bottom?

perhaps, that makes too much sense

Fine lets be happy for everyone.

Except Bersin.  What an asshole.

The Charlotte (Hoosier) Panthers:

.........let's win it for coach

........Let's win this game for all the small (markets)schools that never had a chance to get here.

And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine (Bronco) on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.

51 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

were doing it for everyone allen , tillman , t.d braylon beam and esp for ron rivera after what he been through this last offseason 

Yes.  This.  I thought I saw Ron catch his breath a sec in today's press conference when he talked about being back in CA and seeing his parents and his brothers.  It was as if it hit him afresh that Mickey won't be there.

I want us to win this SB for Rivera in memory of his brother.

Archived