• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flying to SFO

cookinwithgas

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

my wife asked me to see if we could change our flight out a bit later - I told her I'd look.

The flight we are booked on just about doubled in price since yesterday, so I will not be making any changes.

I just figured you would pack up the Panthers Party Bus and roadtrip it.  You could show them how a REAL tailgate is done.

6 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

I wish. The owner of the bus is going to be there with us...

I am wondering how the tailgating will be in San Francisco.  I remember in 2003, they would not allow tailgating in the parking lots at the stadium.  We got lucky and heard about that beforehand, so we did not show up expecting to tailgate.  We got our party on at the apartment of the friend I was staying at before heading over to the stadium.

10 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

I wish. The owner of the bus is going to be there with us...

Also....meant to ask you what was up with all the Cardinal fans at your tailgate.  I was across the lot from you and the stage for the last few hours before the game on Sunday (was at RR earlier in the day).  There was a sea of red on that side of the lot.

Archived