• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is normal?

cookinwithgas

It still hasn't processed yet. I was at my Brothers house for the game and we just keep repeating Superbowl 50 for the rest of the night.

Man...Super fuggin' bowl 50. 

Cam Newton. It blows my mind that people were picking us to go 6-10 and now we're sitting here at 17-1 going to Superbowl 50. It blows my mind that we could get better with KB back next year. 

Some called us the worst 14-0 team of all time, but I happen to think we're at least a top 10 team in NFL history 

3 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

It still hasn't processed yet. I was at my Brothers house for the game and we just keep repeating Superbowl 50 for the rest of the night.

Man...Super fuggin' bowl 50. 

Cam Newton. It blows my mind that people were picking us to go 6-10 and now we're sitting here at 17-1 going to Superbowl 50. It blows my mind that we could get better with KB back next year. 

Some called us the worst 14-0 team of all time, but I happen to think we're at least a top 10 team in NFL history 

It's funny that the only way we'd be considered as such is if we straight up destroy Denver.

Archived