• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crowd is gonna be huge majority Broncos fans

MVPccaffrey

It is my experience that people out West...in the general West, not a particular major city...tend to hop around from Western team to Western team depending on who is good that year. These are in no way your diehard regulars

Broncos fans way outnumbered Seahawks fans two years ago.  Yet, the Seahawks fans made more noise.  How many fans are at the game doesn't matter much.  How many hardcore fans are there matters.  If 90% of those Broncos fans just bought Manning jerseys this week, then I would not worry too much.

13 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Not surprised, I'm one of maybe 10 Panther fans in Vegas haha Denver is largely supported on west coast

I was in Vegas this week and I saw one Panthers fan that I talked to from Charlotte. There were about 50 people wearing Broncos gear. They dominate that area of the country as they should. That money at the sports book was going heavy Panthers though.

13 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

The Panthers knew it..they had the fake noise pumped in to their Charlotte practices before leaving for Denver..

We good..just more Denver fans to show on national TV crying..

Not to be more of a douche bag than I am, but what is fake noise?

Archived