• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tailgate with a Purpose

RoaringRiot

I'm happy to announce that the Roaring Riot/Carolina Huddle tailgate was able to raise $13K for charity this past season. We will be donating the money to the Isabella Santos Foundation, Operation Smile, and the Keep Pounding Foundation

Thanks to everyone who came out and participated. It was one hell of a party. I enjoyed all of you Huddlers who were regulars at the tailgate. We're working on some new ideas for next season so feel free to leave some feedback (positive or negative) in this thread so we can work to continue to make the tailgates fun for everyone attending.

Go Panthers! 

13k.jpg.467ad392a64398d69e7ad113d2d0b329

G/F and I had a great time every tailgate. Post season was especially great. Any plans to expand away from there at all? Great location, so don't get me wrong but the turnout just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I know I turned friends and friends of friends onto turning up.

32 minutes ago, Brit-Panther said:

G/F and I had a great time every tailgate. Post season was especially great. Any plans to expand away from there at all? Great location, so don't get me wrong but the turnout just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I know I turned friends and friends of friends onto turning up.

Looking at all options for sure. Space is getting hard to come by around the stadium because of all the development.

55 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

All I did was show up with a beer trailer. Kudos to everyone else who did their part and donated.

You do so much more than that, as others have said on here, you are a credit to our fanbase.  

Archived