• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Mock Draft Rounds 1 - 3

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Not a fan..

Shaq probably is a 1st rounder and really don't want a TE from one of the worst draft for TE's in years..

2 bad your not the GM. TE position might not be the strongest but Henry is one of the better prospect in several years, more so than Ebron and Seferian Jenkins. He could be BPA and help in multilple areas especially the OTs against elite pass rushers. 

7 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

BPA... maybe in round three. Hunter is not athletic and he's at best a #2 TE at the next level. So let me ask, why the fug would we draft a primary run blocker in the first???

He is athletic he can catch, he can block he had zero drops , do some research before posting  numb poo 

STRENGTHS

Flat-­running stud as a run blocker and a big part of Arkansas' running game success. Strikes into the frame of defenders with inside hands and blocks with a wide, strong base. Able to turn outside linebackers and cornerbacks out of their run fits and sustains his blocks as long as he can. Had no drops and 51 catches this season. Able to secure contested catches and eminent hits won't scare him away from the catch. Able to work all three levels as a go-­to target. Too talented to be covered by most linebackers. Able to run a variety of routes and has no reason to leave the field.

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 6.07.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 6.07.32 PM.png

1 hour ago, The_Rainmaker said:

2 bad your not the GM. TE position might not be the strongest but Henry is one of the better prospect in several years, more so than Ebron and Seferian Jenkins. He could be BPA and help in multilple areas especially the OTs against elite pass rushers. 

He is no where near Ebron as a prospect.. You just lost all credibility..

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No, he's not athletic. There's a reason why he's considered a borderline first round prospect. If he were athletic, he'd be a Top 15-20 pick. The fact is Hunter has trouble getting separation from the faster LBs and DBs. In college, a lot of LBs are slow. Surprise? I know, right?

Zero drops. Who cares? He was never the top target. Guess what, 11 of those receptions were when he was wide open.

I did do my research. Hunter is strictly a #2 TE at the next level. He's not explosive. He's not athletic. He's not dominant. He's a solid technician who runs good routes and has decent hands. Nothing about him screams first rounder. Not his production, nor his intangibles.

Go ahead. Call me an idiot all you want but there's nothing impressive about the guy. Should I be rewarded or praised for having such high percentages at my job too despite me accomplishing the minimum? No.

Is Hunter a talented kid? Yep.

Is he first round worthy, especially when a Top Tier prospect at DE or WR or DB or OT could fall to us? Lulz, no.

haha what happend from 3round prospect to borderline 1st round , dude your talking half of your ass. He played in the SEC he is a proven player BTW it doesn't matter how much we argue we'll find out draft day.  I beleive picking at 30th spot is considered borderline 1st round.  PAWNED 

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

He is no where near Ebron as a prospect.. You just lost all credibility..

My god  lot of posters on huddle  needs a temporary ban for their stupidity 

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-pro-day-recap-hunter-henry-shines-jonathan-williams-performs-well

Unlike at the NFL combine, the tight end performed in the 40-yard dash, broad jump and a slew of other drills.

Henry put up a strong workout. He completed 21 reps at 225 pounds in the bench press, which was more than all but two tight ends who bench pressed at the combine. Henry also showed off his speed with a 4.68 40-yard dash that would have been the second-best time at the combine. He also showed off his athleticism in the broad jump.