• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

Manchester United switching to 4-4-2

Rooney and Ibra as strikers.  Manchester United will have the worst counter attack in EPL.  Everyone on that team is slow...  Mourinho will try to implement a lot passing, park the bus kind of team.

I've heard differing reports, but supposedly Janssen is flying in for a medical this week. Unless AZ aren't lying when they said there's been no counteroffer since the first rejection. Who knows with the British tabloids though...

Would really like us picking this guy up, as he seems pretty much tailor-made for Poch and his system.

9 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Utd Is reportedly close in on finalizing the transfer deal for Pogba! Bwhahahaha. Finally!!! We didn't overspend for an overrated talent. Now sell James and bring in David Alaba (pipedream), Marco Reus and/or Ricardo Rodriguez.

Shut your damn mouth

Wait....the Real Madrid out of the Pogba race report is from  Guillem Balague? 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......the guy is wrong with almost everything that's come out of his mouth. Can't remember how many times he's had Benzema sold to Arsenal as a "Done Deal". I have no doubt that United have prioritized Pogba and reports from viable are that Madrid has done the same. We'll see how it ends, but Zizou wants Pogba so I think Madrid will be very much in this till the end. 

Also....you don't want Pogba but you want made of glass Marco Reus. That's a riot. 

Oh and AS is reporting that while Madrid do not want to get in an absurd bidding war with United, they remain confident that Pogba's desire to play under Zidane and in La Liga will push the deal through eventually. 

Real's not going to give up on their #1 target. That's ridiculous to even suggest. 

Archived