• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Schedule Release: Huddle advice requested

SCP

Normally I wouldn't ask you guys and gals for advice on life decisions because most of my important life decisions are made while on the toilet and to be honest, most of you fuggers are still in college so LOL fug your advice until you get some hair on your balls.  Today I am making an exception to that rule because tomorrow, after the schedule is announced, I will spend 90% of my business day planning the menu for each home game.  I am trying to decide if I go smoked brisket or smoked pork butt for the first home game.  I am ignoring customers as I type this because it is an important decision.  I smoked beef ribs last year prior to the Texans home opener and I'm not making that mistake again.  So what say you, brisket or butt?

A follow up question.  Somebody told me that buffalo turds are best served at cold weather tailgates.  I punched him in the face and shoved jalapeno seeds up his nostrils.  Would you eat buffalo turds at a tailgate in September when it's 95 degrees F?

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

I'm gonna go against the grain and say pork butt. Brisket, IMO, is better enjoyed once there's a little more nip in the air. I'd put it off until mid October at least.

There is always a little nip in the air at my tailgate.

6 minutes ago, j2sgam said:

I say neither but nor brisket, but step up to these, SCP..... I like some thin sliced peppers & onions in the middle, garlic is a must...

Holy poo man, this is what I'm doing. Thanks for the hook up.

/thread

Archived