• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That's my QB..

Lilsmitty09

So I have a confession.

After we lost the Super Bowl (and having attended all playoff games) I realized that football is just a sport, and in the grand scheme of at least my life, not really that important. I still tend to lean that'away, but I'm gonna be brutally honest here. Even watching a video that short has me fiending for football season once again! Last year was special; it was almost everything I've ever wanted as a Panthers fan. Having close friends of teams that have won the SB in years past, I've always been happy for them, but secretly wishing, that the stars would align just once for my team. Last year certainly seemed like the time it was destined to happen. Unfortunately it left a hole where my heart was ripped out by the Broncos/refs/and self inflicted errors.

Im still not so secretly wishing for that magical year, and I sure am hoping that it's this season! We just have to stay healthy!

Cheers to anyone reading this, and as per usual, I'm gonna #KeepPounding as I do every other day in life. When I need one more mile, one more rep, more patience with the wife and kids, I tell myself..... 

#KeepPounding

Yeah I just wanted to throw a small something together. I still have yet to make a full highlight reel for the MVP....but that's coming ;)

Your "something small" is always 1000009009900000x better than NFL, ESPN, fox, cbs stuff that gets put out there!

keep pounding man!

Archived