• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sorry. Gettlemens Draft This Year Blows

chknwing

5 minutes ago, chknwing said:

value, in the sense of the draft means a prospects ranking based on where they selected.  

There's only ONE "ranking" that matters.

Not Athlons.  Not Sporting News.  Not NFL.com's.  Not CBSsports.com's.

Gettlemans.

All the others that you are using to arbitrarily assign "value" are just exactly that... arbitrary.  Which means they are meaningless.

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

All I'm saying is if we wanted a corner we could have drafted this dude in the 6 or 7th, nobody has even heard of him. We reached for a small school guy and we got terrible value. How do you even pronounce Benwikere that's not a name

You had me going... I almost didn't see that hook. lol

10 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

It was more a commentary of my excitement waning for this draft. It's not all about you, squirt. The worlds a big place and ... Wait let me check here ... Yep.  It doesn't revolve around you.

Make sure you keep @MadHatter and the rest of us up to date with all the exciting news with regard to your current "draft excitement level"!

DON'T KEEP US ON THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS!

12 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

It was more a commentary of my excitement waning for this draft. It's not all about you, squirt. The worlds a big place and ... Wait let me check here ... Yep.  It doesn't revolve around you.

Dude...no one gives a fug whether you are watching the draft tomorrow....even though apparently you thought they did. 

revolves around me?  You are the douche that felt the need to inform everyone of your schedule tomorrow, not me.

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Make sure you keep @MadHatter and the rest of us up to date with all the exciting news with regard to your current "draft excitement level"!

DON'T KEEP US ON THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS!

will do. I'm going to bed now. Excitement level will be stagnant.  I'm up tomorrow about 8am.  I'll provide an update around then.

Just now, zacka77ack said:

will do. I'm going to bed now. Excitement level will be stagnant.  I'm up tomorrow about 8am.  I'll provide an update around then.

Thanks!

Just for purposes of scheduling, I'll be out in the yard from 10:00 AM to noon tomorrow mowing grass, so I apologize in advance for missing any potential exciting news! ;)

13 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Dude...no one gives a fug whether you are watching the draft tomorrow....even though apparently you thought they did. 

revolves around me?  You are the douche that felt the need to inform everyone of your schedule tomorrow, not me.

I love how you've labeled me a douche for commenting that this draft is no longer what I was expecting thus my excitement for it has dropped. You're the one who felt the need to try and make me feel bad for doing that. This is a thread where draft reactions are being shared, Billy.  If reactions, which mine was hateful toward no one nor condescending to anyone, offend you maybe you should spend time in another thread.  I'm off to bed, troll. Maybe you should take a forum break, too.

Archived