• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Fan Suing Cowboys for $25K

Saca312

Yeah 25k seems like chump change.  I watched the video and idk what that security guard thought he was doing.   The dude is mostly just standing there and this dude thinks he's Roddy Piper trying to take him down.   

Props to the Bears fan though for trying to split them up, it was obvious something wasn't right.

"Mr. Small was already in the aisle walking toward the exit when a member of the security team hit him in the back,”

'OK buddy, caught you in the act (of leaving)'. 

Sounds like a slam dunk win for the Panthers fan. 

I'm not from North Carolina, but I looked up the law and it says that you must file a claim in excess of $25,000 to have it addressed by the superior court division.  Within the article it says this fan and his mother are seeking more than $25,000 in damages....so this number is just exemplifying that they are requesting it be handled by superior court division (I believe).  The actual number will be much higher.

http://carterandcarterlaw.com/2013/08/nc-small-claims-courts-to-increase-limits-on-claims-in-august-2013/

Archived