• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Fan Suing Cowboys for $25K

Saca312

Saw this recently. I believe this guy could even get a bit more than 25K. Unwarranted choke hold and excessive use of force, just cause the dude was celebrating us being 11-0 at the time. 

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/carolina-panthers-fan-sues-lawsuit-dallas-cowboys-25-000-060216

Near the end of the game, Small stood up and held up a homemade sign. The lawsuit doesn’t say what the sign said, but several reports say it read “11-0,” boasting of the Panthers’ then-undefeated season and the impending Dallas defeat

"Mr. Small was already in the aisle walking toward the exit when a member of the security team hit him in the back,” the lawsuit says. “This blow caused Mr. Small to stumble slightly, and then the security team member came up behind Mr. Small, and wrapped his arm around Mr. Small’s neck from the back, bending his elbow and tightening his arm to create a chokehold.”

yeah this poo cant happen

just cause some butthurt cowboys fan call security on you for cleanly supporting your teams success doesnt call for a choke slam. 

he should sue for more. and that little pencil neck bitch who slammed him needs to go. he probably used excessive force because "oh because i can! heres my chance to let some steam out!"  gtfo ya pencil neck biitch

I don't know how much has changed in the last 15 years but I use to work part time as "security" for one of the bigger event management companies (we did the big concerts, sporting events, etc).

basically they gave us a jacket.  Then we just did whatever.  Some of the full time dudes seemed to enjoy abusing their "power".   That was before the current craze where everyone thinks they know MMA and choke holds became cool. 

I can definitely see how event security could cross lines of not much has changed 

Archived