• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton, reigning MVP, among most Underpaid (edit)

CarolinaCoolin

8 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

This is easy to say you are going to do, but not so easy to actually do.

These guys have enormous ego's, they want to be the highest paid in the game not so much for the extra 2M, but for the bragging rights. 

Very few Brady's out there....even the choir boy (Manning 1) was almost always the highest paid QB in the league.

With regard to Cam, I know many might believe he has a huge ego because of his celebrations on the field (and, yes, he does have an ego, just like every other professional athlete), but I think he's always shown, ever since his mess-up at Florida, that since he's been at Auburn he's always ALWAYS been about the *team*.

I've been watching him as closely as anyone since December 2009 and that has always been my impression of him.

8 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Like my Sig says. I can explain it to you but can't understand it for you. It is quite simple if you have any business sense at all. 

Oh I understand what you're trying to say. You're just not doing a great job at conveying your point without sounding like an arse. 

May one point you literally had to say you were right because no one else was saying it for you. 

16 hours ago, jayflip said:

Oh I understand what you're trying to say. You're just not doing a great job at conveying your point without sounding like an arse. 

May one point you literally had to say you were right because no one else was saying it for you. 

It is a shame that you have to be salty and insulting. Try replacing that with logic and sound reasoning and join the grown up discussion. As for being right or wrong, I don't have to prove anything. It isn't a contest. 

Archived