• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2016/17 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

17 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

I think Ozil checks out mentally because he went from supplying Benzema and Ronaldo to Giroud.

Niah, Ozil parties way too much.  On multiple ocassions he's been spotted bringing 2 girls home with him.  Dude plays hangover almost every Sunday.  You can see him hustle and get frustrated but he makes insane amount of mental errors.

2 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Maybe. He often checked out at RM too though. And he responds poorly to tough management.

I'm ready for change with Ozil and Alexis gone.  Those two took away team spirit and made it all about them. No player is bigger than a club.  Sky did a research on Alexis and found out that he got lazy this year.  He usually ran 9m a game but now he runs 6m a game on average.  Huge drop off.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

I'm ready for change with Ozil and Alexis gone.  Those two took away team spirit and made it all about them. No player is bigger than a club.  Sky did a research on Alexis and found out that he got lazy this year.  He usually ran 9m a game but now he runs 6m a game on average.  Huge drop off.

Yep. Both guys are insanely talented, but they think they are better than the club. Sad, really. Arsenal needs to move on from them both and Wenger.

1 minute ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Yep. Both guys are insanely talented, but they think they are better than the club. Sad, really. Arsenal needs to move on from them both and Wenger.

Yea, rotoworld thinks Wenger is done.  It will mass exodus at Arsenal next year if Wenger is gone.  I expect Ozil, Ox, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck and few others to go bye bye.

5 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Yea, rotoworld thinks Wenger is done.  It will mass exodus at Arsenal next year if Wenger is gone.  I expect Ozil, Ox, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck and few others to go bye bye.

I think that's the best for the club, but only if ownership understands they need to spend to replace those guys.

• 4 weeks later...

You'll have to forgive me if I hope your guys falter =P

So damn close... it would be amazing to actually get that title. I agree with you on Costa.. he's a prime git as my Brit friends would say. The guy on your team I have nothing but utmost respect for is Hazard - Class player and a true gentleman on the pitch.

Archived