• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 GS Warriors were the exact same team as 2016 Panthers

Hotsauce

You have to be oblivious to not see the NBA nudges things in a certain direction to maximize the number of games and has for awhile. 7 game series means more money. 2002 Western Conference Finals...Game 6. Lakers vs Kings. Kobe's infamous elbow to the face of Mike Bibby. No call. Kobe shoots like 20 free throws in the 4th quarter. 

The suspension of Draymond was a nudge. It brought Cleveland back to life. I don't think the NBA cared who won game 7. But they did want it to go the max number of games, I can guarantee you that.

14 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

If he didnt get to hand pick his roster and play in a conference that he wins by default every year he may very well still be searching for his first championship

Excuses. wouldnt you want to hand pick who you played with if you had the power. or would you rather end up like charles barkley, reggie miller etc etc. Also you cant blame him for the terrible teams that are in the east. All Hail the King!!!

On 6/21/2016 at 0:34 AM, Snake said:

Sorry there is no hope for you if you really think a team chokes after dominating a team for 2 games.  Same for the Panthers, if you don't think there was bias I would suggest watching WWE. I hear it's the most unbias sport to watch. Always the better man wins. 

In the 2013 finals the Heat and Spurs seriously just traded blowouts there for the first few games.

Archived