• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belineli to charlotte

13 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

RR, i just dont understand this meta-zen mindset that you are expecting from our fanbase.  Everyone cheers and embraces their fandom differently.  I don't understand sitting around golf clapping every single move we make either, be it our Panthers or Hornets.

Just bc they're in the position they are doesn't mean they're right, and refsrding the Hornets, our front office seems to constantly take one step forward and two steps back.  You honestly trust Cho's decisionmaking at this point and believe there wasnt a better prospect available at 22 than Belinelli?  I get it if you don't trust our FO to take one that's better, but that's different than feeling this was the best move to make bc it was Belinelli.

Well you don't make money if the Panthers win or lose :)

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

as my op said- it's NOT the end of the world but it's just getting frustrated to cheer for this team when I don't really agree with the direction they are taking it 

Not that I'm a big fan of the pick, but I'm liking the 48 wins direction of the franchise. Don't think pick 22 makes more impact than Belinelli next season 

1 minute ago, AppHeel said:

Not that I'm a big fan of the pick, but I'm liking the 48 wins direction of the franchise. Don't think pick 22 makes more impact than Belinelli next season 

Then you my friend have not seen Marco play recently. If I feel like I might have a chance to beat you one on one you shouldn't be getting traded for any first round pick. He shot 30 percent last season and was a terrible defender. He is not a good passer, not a good rebounder, and all he does is shoot the ball. There was plenty of better talent even at pick 22. This move proves we will never go far in the playoffs because we have a FO scared to make the right moves.

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

RR, i just dont understand this meta-zen mindset that you are expecting from our fanbase.  Everyone cheers and embraces their fandom differently.  I don't understand sitting around golf clapping every single move we make either, be it our Panthers or Hornets.

Just bc they're in the position they are doesn't mean they're right, and refsrding the Hornets, our front office seems to constantly take one step forward and two steps back.  You honestly trust Cho's decisionmaking at this point and believe there wasnt a better prospect available at 22 than Belinelli?  I get it if you don't trust our FO to take one that's better, but that's different than feeling this was the best move to make bc it was Belinelli.

PD I think you're addicted to two things 1) bitching about the moves the FO of the Hornets and Panthers make and 2) using the extreme opposite to describe someone who disagrees with you or calls you out on it. 

Jesus....can we let the draft and FA end before we start looking to slit Cho's throat? 

I'm not super excited about the move, but I can make sense out of it and I get it. I do think a vet is going to help the team more than anyone who would have been there at 22. 

And OldNorth....I love ya but after you claimed we were getting swept after game one it's plus paired with this it's tough to take you seriously. 

3 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

PD I think you're addicted to two things 1) bitching about the moves the FO of the Hornets and Panthers make and 2) using the extreme opposite to describe someone who disagrees with you or calls you out on it. 

Jesus....can we let the draft and FA end before we start looking to slit Cho's throat? 

I'm not super excited about the move, but I can make sense out of it and I get it. I do think a vet is going to help the team more than anyone who would have been there at 22. 

And OldNorth....I love ya but after you claimed we were getting swept after game one it's plus paired with this it's tough to take you seriously. 

Outcome was still the same though lol. We got to see more of Miami before we were sent back to Charlotte. So, more games but not more rounds. If it was not for Lin and Walker it would have been 4 games and going home. We are losing Lin more than likely.

1 minute ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Outcome was still the same though lol. We got to see more of Miami before we were sent back to Charlotte. So, more games but not more rounds. If it was not for Lin and Walker it would have been 4 games and going home. We are losing Lin more than likely.

Losing in game 7 is nowhere near the same as getting swept or worthy of one of the most ridiculous rants ever. Nice try. 

3 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

For the Hornets Belinelli 2016 > Brogdon 2016. By a lot.

Disagree I think Belinelli is washed up and his numbers last season on a team where he got more opportunity speak for themselves. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3190/marco-belinelli

Those are not stats that make me say wow we got better. At least with a rookie there is hope.

1 minute ago, RoaringRiot said:

Losing in game 7 is nowhere near the same as getting swept or worthy of one of the most ridiculous rants ever. Nice try. 

It is in my book because at the end of the day we just got to see a little more of the first round. That was it. Anyone who wasn't pissed after the first two games just doesn't have the anger problem I do lol.

2 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Disagree I think Belinelli is washed up and his numbers last season on a team where he got more opportunity speak for themselves. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3190/marco-belinelli

Those are not stats that make me say wow we got better. At least with a rookie there is hope.

Oh I forgot about "hope". If you factor in "hope" then yes Brogdon is much better. "hope" is one of my favorite stats.

Archived