• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will B-Wegs break out this year?

Jeremy Igo

my personal opinion is that B-Weg should get a ton of snaps in the preseason to show what he can do again this year.  the limited time he did get to see in preseason last year he produced.  he won't thrill you with flash and flare but the dude is a baller.  Has the quickness to make people miss and the speed needed to gain yardage.  my Bold prediction is that B-Weg out produces Fozzy in the preseason and should take his spot. J-Stew, Artis-Payne, and B-Weg should be the order.  Fozzy won't go to Practice Squad and could be one of the surprising 53 man roster cuts.

17 minutes ago, thennek said:

I don't believe Wegher plays special teams.....if he does not, I am not sure even makes the squad.  

He was impressive on special teams last preseason and was a reason why he made the team.

15 minutes ago, csx said:

He was impressive on special teams last preseason and was a reason why he made the team.

Yes, he did play special teams.  Unfortunately, not during the season, since he was never active.  I'm rooting for him though.  I love his story, his attitude, and the way he runs.  Crossing my fingers that he gets a shot on the first team, during the preseason, to see if he can really make some noise.

7 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

Yes, he did play special teams.  Unfortunately, not during the season, since he was never active.  I'm rooting for him though.  I love his story, his attitude, and the way he runs.  Crossing my fingers that he gets a shot on the first team, during the preseason, to see if he can really make some noise.

I realize he did not play in the regular season but he was impressive at it in the preseason. He made some big tackles.

8 minutes ago, csx said:

I realize he did not play in the regular season but he was impressive at it in the preseason. He made some big tackles.

I wasn't arguing your statement.  I was agreeing, and stating that it was unfortunate, it was the only time we got to see him play.

Archived