• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Swag from my father in law

He retired from going to the games years ago but he was an original PSL owner and kept a lot of cool stuff. He's donated it all to my fan cave project. There are a ton of tickets and other stuff not shown, way more than I can use -  Do you all have any unusual "vintage" Panthers stuff?

20160706_230007137_iOS.jpg

I have a julius peppers jersey signed by most of the 05 team.

I went to Spartanburg one year for training camp and went the wrong day.  They were actually getting physicals or some poo so i stood outside this building and got sigs as the day went on.  Eventually the police made me leave.

Notable sigs include morgans, minter, rucker, jakes, julius, kasey, foxy, hoover.  Was a cool day.

1 minute ago, motocross_cat said:

I went to Spartanburg one year for training camp and when the wrong day.  They were actually getting physicals or some poo so i stood outside this building and got sigs as the day went on.  Eventually the police made me leave.

Same thing happened to me when the police made me leave...

...at 2am, outside the residence of Mike Fox, wearing a jock strap and the Mountaineer coon-skin hat. 

Archived