• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which one of you did this to Mike Remmers's Wikipedia page?

the butch

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Kind of true.  

Mike Remmers was a big part of our getting to the Super Bowl last year.

If you want to judge him solely by that one game, you're gonna have to bag on several other players as well, including a guy named Newton.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Mike Remmers was a big part of our getting to the Super Bowl last year.

If you want to judge him solely by that one game, you're gonna have to bag on several other players as well, including a guy named Newton.

If Remmers didn't get destroyed all game, along with Oher.  Cam doesn't play as bad.  Remmers was putrid Super Bowl Sunday.  Sadly, that will happen again the first game of the season as well, if he's starting.   

32 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

If Remmers didn't get destroyed all game, along with Oher.  Cam doesn't play as bad.  Remmers was putrid Super Bowl Sunday.  Sadly, that will happen again the first game of the season as well, if he's starting.   

Why? Because once a guy has one bad game, he can never have another good one?

Funny. in over 40 years of watching football, I've never found that principle to be true.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Why? Because once a guy has one bad game, he can never have another good one?

Funny. in over 40 years of watching football, I've never found that principle to be true.

I have zero interest in seeing him vs Von Miller again.  This is going to be bad.  Michael Jackson bad.  I hope they give Daryl Williams a shot.  We've seen what Remmers does vs fast pass rushers.  We don't need to see Super Bowl Sunday again Opening night.    

Archived