• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which one of you did this to Mike Remmers's Wikipedia page?

the butch

1 minute ago, pantherphan96 said:

i get a kick out of people saying the broncos showed everyone the gameplan to defeat the Panthers. yeah, the gameplan is having an athletic freak like Miller be able to free rush 1v1 because the rest of the DL is solid and the secondary is practically airtight. and even still it took two fumbles within our own redzone for them to win. 

yeah i know right

how to shut down the panthers offense: have almost literally no weaknesses anywhere on your defense.

12 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

yeah i know right

how to shut down the panthers offense: have almost literally no weaknesses anywhere on your defense.

I havn't yet watched the game a second time.. but I seem to remember the entire team mood change after Philly went down. It seems all of our good mogo/swag kind of went poof in that moment.

9 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

yeah i know right

+injure their starting Pro Bowl RB+have their Pro Bowl FB fumble on our side of the field+hex their possession WR into 3 more drops than he's had all year+play them without their freak WR who is out for the year+capitalize on a typical drop from their other WR, parlay into critical INT+cheap shot their other WR+have the refs in back pocket=success 

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

i get a kick out of people saying the broncos showed everyone the gameplan to defeat the Panthers. yeah, the gameplan is having an athletic freak like Miller be able to free rush 1v1 because the rest of the DL is solid and the secondary is practically airtight. and even still it took two fumbles within our own redzone for them to win. 

no it was not only merely predicted beforehand by the majority of savant minds have a football eye ...it literally happened too.

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, not a clue.

Madden isn't real, kid.

Ok Coach Madden I know your  trying to relive you childhood glory days, have you ever tried coaching an actual  team that would need you god like knowledge of football.

So what happens when Williams win the RT position this season, will you start playing Madden. 

55 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Ok Coach Madden I know your  trying to relive you childhood glory days, have you ever tried coaching an actual  team that would need you god like knowledge of football.

So what happens when Williams win the RT position this season, will you start playing Madden. 

If Williams wins the position, I'll be fine with it.

Based on what we're hearing, I wouldn't bet on it just yet, though.

Archived