• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What DT do we possibly sign

WilkinsonDonnie

Darin Gannt just tweeted that there is no word yet on Leonard but that it theres likely no good news. Steve Reed speculates we will sign someone if Hayden isnt able to play. Who would we possibly sign at the DT spot? Do we sign Marlon Favorite back to the practice squad and promote Hypolite or stick with Lewis, Harris, Hayden, and Hypolite and hope Hayden gets healthier?

We're just f*cked this year. To many f*cking injuries already at Week f*cking 2. Some mother f*cker named Spelling ran over our mother f*cking defense. Saints are looking really f*cking good and so are the f*cking Falcons. I say we just get it over with and fire Fox and Hurney and the entire FO. We need to trade Peppers this year and get our first round pick back and give Everrete Brown some game time. With that first round pick we need to get our QB of the future and some how get a f*cking DT. I've never said this before but I have lost faith in Fox. I have nothing to be excited for right now and it looks like next year is going to suck also, I don't see how we could possibly get better.

yeah Im not excited about the team at all. Our defense is one of the worst in points against. We need to get rid of Fox and Meeks. Adam Schefter said yesterday in his twitter that he thinks Davidson is one of the next Head Coaches in the league. IDK about that but we are going to have a vacancy open soon.

We also need to look at developing players at the aging WR position, and finding someone much better against the pass and who stays healthy at S. I also think we should look at drafting another young at CB and SLB. We have alot of positions to address already including QB and possibly TE.

Archived