• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When are you all going to stop blaming the effing coaches???

CAPantherFan

First it was Dan Henning. They can't say enough about this guy!!

Trgo. Everyone all of a sudden wants him back.

Fire Fox, fire Fox!!! Bet a C note you'd want him back in a couple of years from now.

You all want a fall guy. Are the coaches to blame??? Perhaps it's the players???

In short - STFU already!!!! I've been the first to say that we are going to go 5-11 for the season, but I think it goes beyond coaching at this point.

Teams that win in this league either a. gotta a hell of a QB or b. a hell of a defense. Period. We got neither. Ain't shyte gonna happen this year until either we get that QB or that amazing defense IMO.

First it was Dan Henning. They can't say enough about this guy!!

Trgo. Everyone all of a sudden wants him back.

Fire Fox, fire Fox!!! Bet a C note you'd want him back in a couple of years from now.

You all want a fall guy. Are the coaches to blame??? Perhaps it's the players???

In short - STFU already!!!! I've been the first to say that we are going to go 5-11 for the season, but I think it goes beyond coaching at this point.

Teams that win in this league either a. gotta a hell of a QB or b. a hell of a defense. Period. We got neither. Ain't shyte gonna happen this year until either we get that QB or that amazing defense IMO.

And who's fault is it that we don't have a quarterback or defense?

John Fox is a good coach, I really like what he does as a coach. So far, meeks defense looks weak, hopefully foxy will step up and take over. Davidson's offense looks good, Jake rebounded and will continue to make plays. If i blame anyone, its the big man upstairs lol.

John Fox isn't going to take over because Meeks is running John Fox's D. I don't remember watching The Colt's CB's playing 10-15 yds off the WR's last season w/t Meeks as their D coordinator. I don't understand why we're playing a cover 2 D and not pressing WR's. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Whether it be his inability to take advice or he is too stubborn, John Fox is running this team into the ground. It might just be the players not responding to him anymore. A lot of players on this team have voiced there wanting to get out. That's a sign people that something is amidst.

John Fox isn't going to take over because Meeks is running John Fox's D. I don't remember watching The Colt's CB's playing 10-15 yds off the WR's last season w/t Meeks as their D coordinator. I don't understand why we're playing a cover 2 D and not pressing WR's. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe because they don't trust the safeties at this point? Do you blame them? Just a thought.

Indy had Bob Sanders. End of that discussion.

I'm more upset that I don't see anyone swarming to the ball. We heard all preseason from the players that that was the foundation of Meeks' defense. Where'd it go??? :conf:

Whether it be his inability to take advice or he is too stubborn, John Fox is running this team into the ground. It might just be the players not responding to him anymore. A lot of players on this team have voiced there wanting to get out. That's a sign people that something is amidst.

Who? There's been 2, Jenkins and Peppers. That's not "a lot". :hat:

Who? There's been 2, Jenkins and Peppers. That's not "a lot". :hat:

Yeah two of the best Dlineman in franchise history want out. No big deal. Bunch of bums. I wanted Fox gone just so we could keep Jenkins. And whats worse all we got was a lousy third round pick. I hate this FO right now.

Archived