• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just saw a good omen at the grocery

Jangler

A man wearing a Buffalo Bills hat! He was ahead of me and we talked a little. He thinks the Panthers will the first team since the Bills to get back after losing the Superbowl. 

So I took this as good sign for the Panthers. I already think we're going back, but to see a Bills fan this week of all weeks! When was the last time you saw a Bills fan in public? This is a good omen. 

5 minutes ago, Jangler said:

When was the last time you saw a Bills fan in public?  

hm.. was the summer of 69'. I was drivin my ol' convertible Chevy feeling the cool breeze betwix my butt cheeks.. I took a gander towards the horizon and saw a monkey riding a human riding a cow that was.......  riding in the passenger seat of my Chevy.

the missus hates this story 

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

is that really a good omen? I mean they did lose 4 in a row ... no Panther fan would be able to live that down in this day and age of social media. 

Well,  I'd point out we would be the first team to lose get back and win since Dallas in the early 70's, but I see Dallas sh!t everywhere...

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

is that really a good omen? I mean they did lose 4 in a row ... no Panther fan would be able to live that down in this day and age of social media. 

If the panthers put in the work and stay disciplined throughout the season they will have fate and luck on their side. If you wish to give good luck to the panthers , become a master at your craft  and it will gravitate towards the Panthers.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_o2e9qmL5Sx1tzhl5u_500.gif

Archived