• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Promo Pump Up Video

Lilsmitty09

great stuff as usual...

... my only nitpick is song choice.

I like that song a lot, actually, but the whole "I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride" doesn't really fit the Panthers IMHO.

I hate to say anything critical, because you always do such amazing things, but I just thought it was worth pointing out.

5 minutes ago, Bronn said:

great stuff as usual...

I like that song a lot, actually, but the whole "I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride" doesn't really fit the Panthers IMHO.

I hate to say anything critical, because you always do such amazing things, but I just thought it was worth pointing out.

Just pretend it says "I'm ballin'" instead of fallin'.

2 hours ago, Bronn said:

great stuff as usual...

appreciate the honesty, for real. Yeah the lyrics were kind of random but just thought I'd throw SOMETHING together quickly before my actual game "trailer". I'll try to keep the lyrics more relevant because ya know, the Panthers definitely aren't falling.

33 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

appreciate the honesty, for real. Yeah the lyrics were kind of random but just thought I'd throw SOMETHING together quickly before my actual game "trailer". I'll try to keep the lyrics more relevant because ya know, the Panthers definitely aren't falling.

All good bro... No offense intended at all... Keep the good stuff coming!

Archived