• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get ready for another season of Cam focusing on one WR

megadeth078

1 minute ago, iamcline said:

Funchess and Ginn are legit receivers. Is this your first year watching football? It has to be. No one is this ignorant. Can't be. Not possible. Nope.

Refresh my memory how many 1000 yards seasons do they have? How many times has Ginn been cut?

Just now, GoobyPls said:

Refresh my memory how many 1000 yards seasons do they have? How many times has Ginn been cut?

Why don't you tell me how many wide receivers had more than 10 touchdowns last year? Or what rookie wide receiver had more of an impact than Devin Funchess in the last half of the season last year.

Go away. You aren't ready for intelligent discussion.

Funch, Brown and Ginn all had poor games. Never had enough time to hit Ginn deep which is his specialty. Philly and Funch are just too young, inexperienced and not talented enough to compete up with their great secondary. Harris is a baller, their safeties are both great and Talib's a PoS of a human being and Smitty would make him his bitch any day of the week but he's a good corner. Funch had a particularly poor game and I think he'll learn from it. KB was just dominating. And Olsen had more catches then KB so if that's focusing on one WR then I don't know what the hell Roethlisberger does when he throws it to Antonio Brown 20 times a game.

Archived