• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys Attendance "Record" was 1426 more then a Panthers Game.

Jbro

I know see why Cowboys fans are so stupid, the team they follow is owned by the dumbest person in not only the NFL but in the history of any pee-wee, middle school, high school, college, indoor, CFL , XFL , UFL or NFLE team. We all know he does not think to measure the TV he also does not think about his "Party Section". 30,000 people had to watch the game on TV! The attendance on Sunday was 105,121 subtract the 30,000 people who watched the game on TV it is a 1426 difference between Panthers vs. Cards last year. You know your an idiot when you make Al Davis look like a good owner.

But I'm sure you also know that Jerry Jones had this wonderful idea to have standing room only "party passes" that went for $29 each. Anyway, 30,000 people decided the party passes were a smart thing to do, and guess how it turned out?

If you said "Not well", you win a prize.

See, the party passes didn't even give you access to the stadium. Most people didn't even get inside, because they were under the party passes only gave you access to plazas outside the party decks, which are not actually inside the stadium.

So, basically you paid $29 dollars to stand amongst thousands of people and watch the game on JerryTron, rather than pay nothing and watch it at home. The video above shows you how fun the whole experience was. Oh, and here's what the guy who took the video said about the experience.

"Hot. Sweaty. Jammed packed with drunk fans. Never saw the field for a single play from scrimmage so I had to watch the game on the Jumbotrons like everybody else in the Party Pass area."

And you'll love this. Crowds got so rowdy, officials just gave up and declared mob rule.

As kickoff approached Sunday night, Cowboys and public safety officials decided to stop trying to control the flow of fans into the end zone decks when the crowds became angry.

Sounds, um, awesome. Anyway, something tells me these party passes may not be quite as popular at the next home game.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Party-Passes-In-Dallas-For-Cowboys-Game-Were-A-Nightmare-Blog-29484

Yes that man my not be the brightest but how ab all the dumba$$ fans that paid the $29. 30,000 idiots. At least they can save their money when we come to town and whoop their ass (or at least I hope so)

I have to agree, the people buying them are dummer. JJ basically got $900k for letting people watch the game on TV, plus concessions.

Need to make my way down to Dallas then.

Here's my idea: For a $10 dollar charge, you get to stand in parking lot and watch me give a full re-enactment of all 22 posistions every play while a radio keeps you up to date with whats happening. At the end of the game I piss pure vodka while whistling dixie and holding five sparklers in one hand. Bring your own booze, touch my drinks and get shot.

Think I'd have a market?

Here's my idea: For a $10 dollar charge, you get to stand in parking lot and watch me give a full re-enactment of all 22 posistions every play while a radio keeps you up to date with whats happening. At the end of the game I piss pure vodka while whistling dixie and holding five sparklers in one hand. Bring your own booze, touch my drinks and get shot.

Think I'd have a market?

poo,you would make like a billion bucks or something like that.

Think I'd have a market?

I'll come just for the entertainment

Archived