• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok I was sitting in section 506,row 2,seat 5!Later in the game I was making as much as noise as a Panther fan would!I stated that some of these fans need to get their arses out of the chairs to help the D!The young yuppie couple tried to get me thrown out of the game for stating the obvious!The young spoiled fake Panther fan(the guy) cussed me out then flipped me off,then after that,proscedded (sp) to trying to get me thrown out!HE is the one that should of been thrown out for false reporting!Beware of the young yuppie couple in section 506,row 2,seats 6 and 7!They will report you if you make more than a golf clap!

18 minutes ago, 2plankingpanther said:

Ok I was sitting in section 506,row 2,seat 5!Later in the game I was making as much as noise as a Panther fan would!I stated that some of these fans need to get their arses out of the chairs to help the D!The young yuppie couple tried to get me thrown out of the game for stating the obvious!The young spoiled fake Panther fan(the guy) cussed me out then flipped me off,then after that,proscedded (sp) to trying to get me thrown out!HE is the one that should of been thrown out for false reporting!Beware of the young yuppie couple in section 506,row 2,seats 6 and 7!They will report you if you make more than a golf clap!

2 types of panther fans the DIE HARDS LIKE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM and the bandwagon fugs that only get pumped when we are winning

Archived