• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expect a Loss Monday Night

Proudiddy

Everyone who has frequented this board for any lengthened amount of time knows that I love this team with all that I am. But, I've come to the conclusion that something just isn't right with this team.

I hope they come out and surprise me Monday night, but I'm not holding my breath. On top of that, it's the Dallas Cowboys. If the last two games would've been switched and we were playing Atlanta on MNF instead, I would definitely think we could come out with a win. But, it's the Dallas Cowboys, it's MNF, national audience - You know what that means.

I'm guessing we get Mike Carey or Hocculi... One of the good company men as the head official. And thus, I expect similar results as past games. Obvious no calls, and blatant should've been no calls in the Cowgirls' favor. It's happened every time...

From Pepper's blocked FG that was ruled that he didn't touch it, to the Pass Interference calls on Drew Carter and Steve Smith, to any other one you can name. When we have played them in a Nationally Televised game that wasn't a playoff game, we have gotten screwed. BIG TIME.

And b/c of that, I expect to lose despite our efforts or improvements as a team this week. The schedule didn't work in our favor, and the officiating definitely won't this week. I know, officials supposedly don't win or lose games, but against Dallas, the calls that were or weren't made did win or lose the games.

Like I said, I hope our guys surprise me this week, but I don't expect it to be drastic enough to beat Dallas and their traveling crew of officials.

Archived