• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scouts Inc.- Panthers Versus Cowboys

KatsAzz

Unbiased POV

QB Dal

RB Car

WR Car (Smith is better than Williams, Moose is even, after then adv Dal)

TE Dal

OL Even

DL Dal

LB Dal (but VERY close)

DB Dal

ST Dal They have better returners, you have a better kicker, but judging by the punt block- you guys have problems elsewhere on ST

Coaching- Car

QB: both are a choke waiting to happen. he aint much but at crunch time i'd rather have delhomme. in a perfect world i wouldn't have either but jake is the lesser of two evils.

RB: even.

WR panthers. smith>royw. moose>crayton other guys< austin

OL tie. we get the edge on class because we don't have flozer adams having to resort to tripping people to keep romo upright.

DL tie. both underperforming.

LB tie. (how many sacks they got this year?) both underperforming.

DB tie. both suck.

ST cowboys...aint saying much, though.

TE: cowboys

coach: tie

owner: panthers by a mile

This thread makes me think of all the people who walk up to me at work and say "Where do I log in?" while they are standing right in front of the computer with the giant sign saying "Log in Here."

Reminds me of the scene from Clerks where he talks about the retarded people coming into the video store asking where the new movies are, while standing in front of a huge "NEW MOVIES HERE" sign.

"Oooh look, mini-trucker magazine." :leaving:

Hmm if we go by the first two games of the season, all their positions have outperformed us, especially offensively. Their line has opened holes and protected their QB, ours hasnt. That definitely contributes to why their RB's production is so high. Their QB only has three ints compared to our 6, and gotten more WR production, partly b/c of Romo. Smith will be the best WR on the field, but dont discredit RW, and their depth behind our 1's is better. TE not even worth mentioning, Witten may be the most dominating player on the field unless we decide to cover him. Their defense hasnt been great, no sacks as a matter of fact, but still better than ours. But we know they have a sack machine in Ware, a matter of time before they start drilling people, and our luck... They just lost, we seem to be playing teams at the worse times, while Saints are getting break after break.

Archived