• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Chiefs: What Chiefs Fans Are Saying

Saca312

Our passing game IS average, I'm actually agreed with him/her. Don't get me wrong, I love Cam but this season our passing game is not the same with last year. He doesn't have the time to pass in the pocket.

Benji is good but he needs to be more consistent, Funchess is a disappointment considering how high our expectation is before the season kicks off. Olsen is our only relible receiver.

16 hours ago, B.BERSIN said:

Our passing game IS average, I'm actually agreed with him/her. Don't get me wrong, I love Cam but this season our passing game is not the same with last year. He doesn't have the time to pass in the pocket.

Benji is good but he needs to be more consistent, Funchess is a disappointment considering how high our expectation is before the season kicks off. Olsen is our only relible receiver.

Honestly, it can be good. I think Cam just needs to spread the ball around. In my opinion, when he has time, we have an elite aerial attack, coupled with an elite running game. But it starts with the O-Line.

Archived