• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Chiefs: Five Fearless Predictions + Score

Saca312

8 hours ago, thomas96 said:

We win this game but that main thing I'm going to predict is that Cam does not throw a single interception after the bye this year. That's 8 more games without a pick after having none the past two since the bye. Would be good for his longest streak of games without a pick and would keep his total on the year at 6, his lowest in a year by nearly half of his previous lowest of 10 last year. Oh and also, we go undefeated in those games. Time for Cam to take over like last year and with the resurgent defense we're going to be the best team in the league the rest of the year.

Really hope you're right.  I would love to see this as well.  My main concern is that Cam, especially last week, was high on a lot of throws.  At least they were to the outside.  If he stays in that mode and throws a few high down the middle it could be a different story.  I am not bashing Cam here, just pointing out he has the propensity a few times a year to just be off.  Hopefully those games are behind him like you said and he gets back into MVP form for the rest of the season.  And this all still depends on the OL continuing to improve.

My score prediction:

Panthers: 31-17.

2 hours ago, ludwig51 said:

Delusional. Wont be highscoring thry are a tough team. They got fast deep threats like tyri hill conley and maclin plus kelce s going to rape us we are one of the worst vs the tight end this season. I think we win but wont be suprised if alex smith picks us apart and ware runsover us

Maclin is out. Smith cant throw deep accurately with his mechanics. They only have Kelce, who Shaq can cover.

Ware ain't running against our 3rd best in the league run defense. He'll be shut out more than David Johnson was.

Really appreciate all the solid content you are posting this seaosn @Saca312  I've been managing to snag just a little Huddle time here and there - time to skim through a few threads once or twice a week.   Your threads are always among those I try to look at.  Thanks for all you're contributing.

My prediction:

Greg Olsen gets a TD to move into the top 10 TEs of all time list.

Ealy continues to show a spark and gets at least one sack.

Our WRs have a big game after Stew & Cam break for some big runs in the 1st half.

7 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Their quick passing game will negate our pass rush and cut up our defense. We wont be able to stop them on 3rd and short and they will dominate time of possession.

Chiefs - 23

Panthers - 17

I would agree, if they weren't so heavily run dependent. Honestly, they rely on Spencer a lot. They have a porous oline going against our front, and they only have Kelce as a decent reliable threat, in my opinion. I think we can stop them before they do enough damage.

Our offense should play lights out after exposing their run defense. I think it'll be a shootout, or blowout either way. I just think we should be good to go this game.

Archived